Instagram Media Saver Shortcut
Instagram is one of the most popular social media sites today. And for good reason. Instagram has over one billion active monthly users. It’s a great way to share photos and videos. One downside of Instagram is that you can’t save media directly on your device. It can be frustrating if you find a video or photo that you want to save. There is an easy and quick Instagram media saver shortcut you can use to quickly download Instagram photos and videos.
In this article, we will show you how to use the shortcut to save your favorite Instagram posts. The Siri Shortcut allows you to save Instagram videos and photos with just a couple of taps.
You can now save Instagram posts without having to worry about them being lost or having them searched for later. This is a great way to save your favorite content for later access.
How To Use & Instagram Media Saver Shortcut On iPhone/iPad
- Click on the “Install shortcut” button.
- Install the Instagram app onto your iPhone or iPad
- Find the post/video/reel/photo that you want to download
- Click on the “Share” icon (arrow) below the post.
- Choose the “Instagram downloader” shortcut from the list.
- The shortcut will automatically save the image or video in your camera roll.